Monday, March 16, 2009

Plain Jane

I'm terrified that my life will be a typical story.  I want so bad for God to do great things through me. 

I don't think I've been doing my part though.

I feel sometimes that there's a fine line between legalism and discipline.  I'm also finding that either side of any fine line that can be drawn in life, it's wrong.  Christ is the fine line.  He resolves all the issues.

My heart hurts right now for the people that don't know God, and I'm not sure which makes it worse:  the ones that know of Him and claim Him but have no relationship with Him or the ones that have never heard this sweet saving name of salvation.

My heart is in Africa.  It has been really hard dealing with negative feedback on going.  I wish they could see the point.  I really should expect the rejection more, but it continues to surprise me.  I feel like a regular ol' person.  I have no great talent or boldness that has been achieved on my own.

No comments: