Monday, June 29, 2009

Pre-departure packing: rough draft

It seems that my wish list of things that I would like to have on the ship far exceeds reality. I have a rough draft of what clothes I would like to have while in Benin separated in my closet so I can keep up with them.

It's narrowed down to half the closet.

Half the closet!

A tad unreasonable, I think, but this has me more excited about going! It's hard for me to know what is worth bringing because I'm picky versus it being worth lugging it to the other side of the world. Some stuff I just need to get over but others I've grown quite fond of. I don't think any of it really matters, though, in the grand schemes of things as long as I just get there.

1 comment:

josierenee@gmail.com said...

Hi ms heather -you are probably still lying awake in bad with your little cough going. Having you here seemed like a dream...so far away. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your life with me. You are a diamond in the rough and I am thankful...so thankful. Go away lil cough...