Thursday, July 2, 2009

Typical heart ramble

I still find myself jaded with so much these days. I keep hearing from everyone to enjoy this time of adventure before I get married. Does life really end when you get married and have children or is it just falling into the expectations of the world for what life should look like? I really don't know. All I really want out of this life is to be doing what the Lord wants wherever that is.

Wherever.

I understand things will change, but I also think it has a lot to do with how much of ourselves we're willing to let go of.

It's getting hard to say bye to everyone, but if I'm where the Lord needs me, then that's the safest place I can ever imagine being. I tend to think that the craziest it sounds to me the more from God it must be because it's hard to comprehend things from God. They don't make sense to us because we can't rationalize how it could possibly work out.

And then it does.

Who gets the credit? Well, it sure wasn't me! I guess all I really want to say is that I think it's easy for us to sell ourselves short. When we put ourselves in a box how can we imagine more for ourselves? Take off the chains of bondage and the box away and the world looks different. Nothing is impossible. Is it out of my comfort zone? Most definitely so. I want to live life though.

I want to be just like You. I want to be free on my inside and prefer to raise others up above myself. Br. Danielson

No comments: