Monday, December 29, 2008

Immobile-temporarily

I have been without a car for five days now.

I just said maybe three days before the official break down how I hope the ol' Cooper can hold out until the end of August.  Coincidence?  Probably not.  This has put me in a position of truly having to go with the flow.  I, now, have to rely on other people to schlep (I knew crossword puzzles could teach some fun new words!) me about town whenever they have the time.  It's comforting to note that I have had available to me no more and no less than I have needed.  

I have found freedom in this.  From the beginning of this extravaganza I decided not to get worried about the details of how to get here or there.  It's more fun that way.  I'd rather enjoy watching how the Lord is providing than to fret over how I'll get to or from work or the grocery store.   I do appreciate the folks helping me out...especially Megan who woke up at the crack of 8:30 this morning to run me around!

No comments: