Thursday, July 16, 2009

My thanks

So I'm leaving today. I still can't believe that this is all happening and that I'll be getting on a plane in a few hours. I am so grateful to everyone who has been an encouragement to me through this process and prayed for me because it has sustained me through the fiery trials that come along with walking in Christ. He has protected me and continued to be faithful throughout. I trust that He will continue to use me so that His kingdom will advance all for His glory. I am grateful that He has given me some insight into the meaning behind some of the trials that I faced while preparing to leave. He really does know what He is doing and is working out things for the good of all. It's just that the growing pains hurt but it is all well worth the end result. I am full of joy that I get to go serve Him in this way. Thank you all for your financial support as well. We are all working together through prayer, sending out and going to show His love and mercy so that every tribe, tongue and nation can hear of His name. Now I am to leave my family and friends in His hands and walk in the plan that He has for me. I am unsure of what it looks like down this road but I know it's the safest and only place that I ever want to be.

Thank you guys so much again. I love you all and will miss you all more than I really know how to say.

I'm going to Africa!!

No comments: